10:00 am - 4:00 pm 11/09/2019
The “Rough Guide” to Enterprise Education and Practice,
Room O0.18, School of Management, Cardiff Metropolitan University, CF5 2YB, Wednesday September 11th 2019
Is enterprise/entrepreneurship education a new challenge for you?
Want to “fast-track” your understanding of the enterprise education landscape?
Looking to meet others working in your field and see how they deliver for their students?
Keen to understand how the nation states are taking this agenda forward?
If you are interested in understanding more about the breadth of the enterprise/entrepreneurship agenda and extend your own current practice, then this event has been specifically designed as an overview for all those who are keen to:
- Meet others working in a variety of roles to deliver enterprise/entrepreneurship education and start-up
- See and experience real-life examples of enterprise education and student/graduate start-up
- Spend the day “jargon busting” and getting to grips with key sector drivers, supported by tools and resource
- Build your network: use the opportunities to talk to, share with and learn from those who are in similar and related roles
Takeaways will include:
- Insights into delivering enterprise and entrepreneurship education from experienced practitioners
- Understanding of the landscape through an appreciation of the key bodies/agencies that drive and support UK enterprise education
- Networks, tools and resources that will assist you in delivering your role
Book early: The numbers for this event are capped to ensure a quality experience for all delegates. This will ensure small working groups for discussion and space to ask questions throughout the day.
Note: this event is designed for all those working in or with Higher Education with a professional interest in enterprise and entrepreneurial education that are looking for a broad-brush overview. There will be a similar event with a Further Education Focus later in autumn 2019
Cost: £110 for EEUK members; £160 for non EEUK members (Payment required in advance)