All staff at member organisations are EEUK associates.
Member organisations and associates benefit from the following:
- Richard Beresford Bursary to support the personal development of early career enterprise and entrepreneurship educators.
- Major discounts to attend the leading global enterprise and entrepreneurship education conference, IEEC ~ worth up to £170 per staff member.
- Free attendance at EEUK Enterprise Exchange events (£125 for non-members).
- Major discounts to apply for the EEUK Fellowship – £75 discount for each staff member.
- Discounted fee and ‘fast track’ to Fellowship of The RSA.
- Exclusive discounts at partner events and activities.
- Opportunities to host and contribute to events ~ raising awareness of members’ and associates’ activity & expertise.
- Enterprise Education and Research Project Fund ~ so far £162,300 has been awarded to members.
- Membership of a peer network of over 1,500 EEUK associates from over 100 organisations.
- National representation to raise awareness of the importance of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Newsletters, blogs and Twitter (@EEUK has 7100+ followers) as well as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Free to use vacancy notice board
- Member profiles to tell the world about our members’ enterprising programmes and activities
- Impact Showcase to highlight the impact of EEUK associates’ work
- National Enterprise Educator Awards ~ recognising the crucial role of educators and practitioners
- Eligibility to display the EEUK Member logo.
- International links which enable our members to to become engaged with the EU, UN and other global opportunities.
All of the above costs just £700 per annum for an organisational membership meaning that every member of staff is eligible to benefit as an EEUK associate.