Plymouth College of Art is a specialist arts college located in Plymouth, Devon. It was founded as the Plymouth Drawing School in 1856, and remains one of a few specialist art colleges in the United Kingdom.
Plymouth College of Art is investing in creative enterprise support. Offering students the opportunity to take an ambitious journey of self-awareness, professional development and business planning. Equipping them to use their creative practice as a springboard to lifelong fulfilment, and exciting careers.
We’ll support students to find experiences that will fit in and around their studies, including:
- Enterprise resources – Online resources and useful links
- ‘I’m a Creative, what next?’ a programme of workshops that gives opportunities for students to meet, engage with and learn from real world practitioners and industry professionals
- 1-2-1 business advice before and for up to three years after graduation
- Industry experience, internships and bursaries
- Job Wall – Offers a wide range freelance and commission opportunities, competitions and awards
- Selling and showcasing opportunities
- Networking events and links
- The Agency – offering students real life briefs and paid freelance work, with full project management support and guidance
Paul Read -Enterprise Adviser email@example.com