Are you a progress-driven performance coordinator, trainer and coach, with an eye for detail, who wants to work in a fast paced and fun workplace? Join Enactus UK as a Programme Coordinator and provide vital support to our approach of constantly innovating and building our impact on the potential of our young future responsible leaders.
In the last five years the Enactus UK Social Enterprise has doubled in size, impact and ambition. In addition, the Charity has now successfully launched its schools programme NEXTGENLEADERS and is poised for rapid growth after successfully gaining funding from major grant sources such as the Big Lottery Fund. We are now hiring exceptional talent into both programmes to continue to develop as an organisation and grow our impact and scope across the UK.
About the role
We are looking for individuals with the following capabilities/experience:
· Design and delivery of training/coaching events. We are looking to be a leader in the delivery of Project Development and Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (such as Design Thinking) to young people in age-relevant ways. Although not an expert in all topics, you will be comfortable in scoping, designing and delivering such training events. Note – Event Management is a different role within the organisation.
· Social and environmental project development support. We support people that are developing ideas to solve big social and environmental problems. You will help us direct financial and practical support to hundreds of projects across the UK addressing the full range of UN Sustainable Development Goals.
· Project impact measurement and improvement. We want to develop the impact of the overall collection of projects, as well as the impact on the students themselves, year on year. You will help us analyse, plan and execute improvement programme and interventions that help direct and support the students in their projects.
· Competition delivery and impact investment. We run over 15 competitions aimed at promoting the delivery of a wide range of impact outcomes (from social mobility to tackling mental heath). You will help us promote engagement and support the success of teams in the programme to take full advantage of the grant funding and support available.
· Support network management. We manage over 500 business advisors from sponsor companies as well as university and alumni advisers to the team. Your role will be to manage the network and maximise their support on the ground to teams of students and their projects.
With experience in a fast-moving environment, you’ll have a keen eye for detail, excellent time management skills, be able to work on your own initiative and track multiple projects simultaneously. You’ll be an excellent communicator able to build rapport and good working relationships with a range of people and feel comfortable working with a diverse, high performing team including the ability to report progress as well as challenges and request help.
Regular travel across the UK is required including joining in with the monthly team meetings and training/events hosted in London and across the UK. All travel expenses will be covered. You will be primarily office based in the Midlands area.
Closing date: 22nd February 2019 (11.45pm). Interviews will be held from 1st March 2019.
How to apply:
Read the full candidate specification brief – click here to download
Email our CEO for an initial conversation and include a copy of your CV with a summary of 200 words on why you feel this is a good fit for you.
Enactus UK CEO, Andrew Bacon- firstname.lastname@example.org