10:00 am - 12:00 pm 23/11/2023
**This event is now full. If you do wish to be placed on the waiting list please email email@example.com**
Fast Track to Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Education – Online
Thursday 23rd November and Thursday 7th December – single programme split over 2 half days (9.45am for a 10.00am Start to 12.30pm)
If you are interested in understanding more about the breadth of the enterprise/entrepreneurship agenda and are keen extend your developing practice, then this online event has been specifically designed for you. This interactive event will provide an overview for all those who are keen to:
- Connect with others working in a variety of roles to deliver enterprise/entrepreneurship education and business start-up
- Experience a showcase of examples of practice from across enterprise education and student/graduate start-up
- Spend the sessions “jargon busting” and getting to grips with key sector drivers, supported by tools and resources
- Build a support network by making the most of the online opportunities to talk to, share with and learn from those who are in similar and related roles
Takeaways will include:
- Insights into delivering enterprise and entrepreneurship education from experienced practitioners
- Understanding of the landscape through an appreciation of the key bodies/agencies that drive and support UK enterprise education
- Networks, tools, and online resources that will assist you in delivering your role
With our online format, you will join for two morning group sessions and will also be invited to connect with other delegates or undertake small activities in the two weeks in between.
Book early: The numbers for this event are capped to ensure a quality online experience for all delegates. This will ensure that there are opportunities for online discussions and networking as well as the opportunity to explore things in small working groups and ask your questions.
Cost: £125 for EEUK members; £150 for non-members
Bookings are closed for this event.