10:00 am - 12:30 pm 20/08/2020
** A recording of this online event can be found here.
This interactive webinar, bought to you by EEUK and the AGCAS Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Task Group, focussed on the new JRC (EU) report “Entrepreneurial Employee” providing an opportunity for both careers professionals and enterprise educators to explore its potential to underpin delivery for the new semester.
Delegates had the opportunity to:
- Hear from one of the report’s authors, Dr Martin Lackeus, as he shares insight on the background and purpose of the report.
- Engage as AGCAS and EEUK explore the importance of the entrepreneurial employee and share examples of how this framework can be used and applied within our services to support us to support our student’.
- Share knowledge and insights from both AGCAS members and EEUK Associates to address key challenges, exchange ideas and provide a platform for debate and discussion.
By the end of the webinar participants:
- Gained insights into this exciting new research/policy report which focusses on the entrepreneurial employee, to explore the skills needed for all students (not just those looking to start their own business)
- Had appreciation of implementing this new report into current practice (what this means for our delivery and work with students/graduates)
- Were able to reflect on case study examples and challenges based upon the EntreComp framework and think about how this could be applied in their own service or practice
- Had an opportunity to interact, ask questions and explore opportunities to collaborate within AGCAS and EEUK membership
- Dr Martin Lackéus, Researcher at Chalmers University Division of Entrepreneurship and Strategy and co-author of The Entrepreneurial Employee
Hosts & Facilitators
- EEUK Director: Philip Clegg supported by EEUK hosts: Kate Beresford and Alison Price
- AGCAS host: Helen Hook together with AGCAS Task group members
This event is fully booked.