9:00 am - 1:00 pm 26/01/2021
This conference will look at the key policy priorities for supporting start-ups and encouraging business growth in the UK.
It will be a timely opportunity to discuss progress in the Government’s aim of making the UK the best place in the world to start a business as set out in the Industrial Strategy – as well as extra support that start-ups may need in the wake of the pandemic and as the UK transitions from the EU.
We are delighted to be able to include a ministerial contribution from Paul Scully MP, Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Labour Markets, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, as well as keynotes from Alice Hu Wagner, Managing Director, Strategy, Economics and Business Development, British Business Bank; and Emma Jones, Founder, Enterprise Nation.
The discussion is bringing together stakeholders with key policy officials who are due to attend from BEIS; the IPO and The Scottish Government, as well as representatives from the APPG on Fair Business Banking.
- Policy priorities for supporting new entrepreneurs and economic growth
- What entrepreneurs want – how policymakers can support small business
- Developing future entrepreneurs – education, mentoring, and wellbeing
- Access to finance and supporting diversity
- Tackling key challenges to starting and scaling up businesses in the UK – investment, business support, and mitigating the impact of the pandemic and transition from the EU
For further information and to register please click here.
See above for how to book onto this event