1:00 pm - 2:00 pm 14/03/2018
A recording of this webinar can be found here
What was this webinar all about?
Technology is continuing to transform the way we live our lives. Students and graduates increasingly expect services to be ‘on-demand’ and at their fingertips. In this webinar, participants heard from enterprise educators who have embraced the use of technology in their work. This covered using technology to save time when providing start-up support through to providing simple ways to embed enterprise learning into the curriculum.
This webinar was designed for busy enterprise educators from both higher and further education.
Following the session, participants had an understanding of how to use technology to:
- Increase the reach of their start-up support services across campuses
- Support academic staff with resources to deliver enterprise teaching
- Engage more effectively with local and national businesses
- Overcome some of the barriers to using new technology in education
The format was light and informal while focusing on case examples from universities and colleges. There was a panel discussion/debate with open Q&A where everyone was welcome to participate.
Speakers and facilitators
The Webinar was facilitated by Lee Sharma, Chief Executive of EEUK member SimplyDo Ideas.
Other contributors included:
- Dewi Gray, Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Christine Bissex, Merthyr College
- Chris Walker, Bangor University
- Jay Symonds, Cardiff Metropolitan University – Graduate Entrepreneur
See above for how to book onto this event