|Salary:||£43,414 to £51,805 per annum|
|Placed On:||20th December 2022|
|Closes:||31st January 2023|
We are looking for an enthusiastic lecturer with expertise in enterprise and innovation to join our developing Enterprise Subject Group. In line with the University’s vision, Salford Business School and the Subject Group are emphasizing industry collaboration and ‘real world’ learning with exceptional partnership with businesses. Salford business school has long positioned itself as the Greater Manchester business school for championing SME’s. You have the chance to teach and research in one of the exciting fields while collaborating with businesses and yet have abundance of opportunities to develop as an academic leader.
The University of Salford staff are also offered many benefits including:
- Discounts, discounts, and more discounts! – take full advantage of working in Higher Education and use your Totum student discount card to get money off your favourite things all along the high street
- Wellbeing support – dedicated services and facilities to support your mental and physical health, ranging from an Employee Assistance Programme and counselling to sports and fitness facilities, including discounted gym memberships.
- Greater Manchester – Live and work in one of the most vibrant regions in the UK, a hot spot of digital innovation, excellent schools, and colleagues, and with affordable city, suburban and rural living options to suit a wide range of lifestyle choices.
To be the successful candidate for this position, you will demonstrate to us;
- Your proven record of teaching and learning at undergraduate and postgraduate levels as well as bespoke programmes.
- Your knowledge and experience in undertaking research and/or consultancy projects in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Your ability to develop and manage teams.
- Your ability to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrating your confidence as an expert communicator to a variety of audiences.
For further information and to apply please click here.