Location: Nottingham office HQ location but regular UK travel expected.
Term: Permanent – rolling one-year contract
Hours: Full-time (5 days-a-week) with occasional weekend working
Pension: Stakeholder pension
Start Date: December 2019
Enactus UK is a leading youth social action and youth social enterprise/charity focusing on enterprise education and entrepreneurship.
Our mission in the UK is to be recognised as a leader in developing a national network of socially-minded young leaders of the future who transform communities and society through real life social action and environmentally responsible enterprise. We have an established university programme which has been running since 2001 and now operates in 60 universities across the UK, engaging up to 3,000 students each year.
We are now hiring for a Partnerships and Engagement Manager to join us as we continue to develop as an organisation and grow our impact and scope across the UK.
Enactus is supported and funded by over 20 blue chip corporate partners and we are looking for a purpose-driven engagement manager with an eye for detail, who wants to work in a fast-paced and fun workplace with opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Skills and Education:
· Minimum graduate Level 6 in any subject
· The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within the charity/education/ enterprise sector
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
· Experience of account management and/or relationship management desirable
· Experience of business development and fundraising/sales desirable
· You must be well organised and have effective time management skills
· You must have the right to work in the UK
· Build and maintain the relationships between Enactus teams and corporate partner companies through the delivery of existing and developing new engagement programmes.
· Drive the development and execution of engagement between teams and partners through local UK-wide team Advisory Boards
· Manage a programme of corporate volunteers/ business advisers, liaising with Enactus university teams and sponsor companies to improve the functionality of Advisory Boards, through a robust programme of engagement, training and reporting.
· Actively train, manage and communicate with Corporate Relations’ Executives [CREs] with Enactus teams.
· Actively train, manage and establish effective engagement of teams with all business volunteers.
· Create and agree annual engagement plans for all sponsors and partners
· Create annual impact reports for all sponsors and partners
· Manage the planning and execution of all Individual Topic Competitions (ITC’s) and global project partnerships from application to impact reporting
· Organise employability fairs and engagement events (physical and virtual)
· Effectively manage and report employability data of students on the programme
· Develop measures to demonstrate to sponsor companies the value of engagement with Enactus UK (ROI).
· Work with Enactus UK strategic partners to deliver value to the Enactus UK programme in terms of access for students to events, training and development opportunities.
· Support and deliver national meetings, training events, and regional and national competitions.
With experience in a fast-moving environment, you’ll have a keen eye for detail, excellent time management, leadership and people management skills and be able to work on your own initiative and track multiple projects simultaneously. You’ll be an excellent communicator who is able to build rapport and good working relationships with a range of people and feel comfortable working with a diverse, high performing team.
Regular travel across the UK is required including participation in the monthly team meetings in Nottingham and training/events hosted in London and across the UK. All travel expenses will be covered.
Your hours of work will be flexible, according to the demands of the Enactus teams and partners.
For more details please visit our Enactus UK website: www.enactusuk.org
Interviews are ongoing so please contact us as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a summary statement on why you are interested in this role and why you think this would be a good fit for you to Hollie Stanton – Enactus UK Operations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org