9:45 am - 12:30 pm 08/12/2020
Please note that this event is now full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com. Thank you.
Is enterprise/entrepreneurship education/practice a new challenge for you?
Want to “fast-track” your understanding of the enterprise education landscape?
Looking to connect with others to explore different approaches to working online?
Tuesday 24th November & 8th December 2020 (2 morning sessions)
(9.45 for) 10am- 12.30 workshop
If you are interested in understanding more about the breadth of the enterprise/entrepreneurship agenda and are keen extend your developing practice, then this online event has been specifically designed for you. This interactive online event will provide an overview for all those who are keen to:
- Connect with others working in a variety of roles to deliver enterprise/entrepreneurship education and business start-up
- Experience a showcase of examples of practice from across enterprise education and student/graduate start-up
- Spend the sessions “jargon busting” and getting to grips with key sector drivers, supported by tools and resources
- Build a support network by making the most of the online opportunities to talk to, share with and learn from those who are in similar and related roles
Takeaways will include:
- Insights into delivering enterprise and entrepreneurship education from experienced practitioners
- Understanding of the landscape through an appreciation of the key bodies/agencies that drive and support UK enterprise education
- Networks, tools, and online resources that will assist you in delivering your role
With a new online format, you will join for two morning group sessions and will also be invited to connect with other delegates or undertake small activities in the week in between. This approach is specifically designed to provide short supportive inputs that then give you time to explore and digest the learning before working together online to consolidate the learning and determine your next steps.
Speakers and contributors will include:
- EEUK Directors (showcasing institutional approaches and practice):
- Jerry Allen – University College London
- Neil Coles – University of Bristol
- Dave Bolton – Swansea University
- Inge Hill – Royal Agricultural University
- EEUK Fellows:
- Ali Ahmad – University of Warwick
- Simon Baldwin – Leeds Beckett University
- Amanda Brooks – Lancaster University
- Marek Tokarski – Durham University
- Alison Price, EEUK Head of Policy and Professional Practice
- Kate Beresford, EEUK Head of Membership and Operations
EEUK ‘Fast Track” Morning 1
|9.45||Registration: Welcome Task and networking|
|10.00||Welcome and Introductions|
|10.20||Programme Aim, Overview and Outcomes|
|Policy Matters 1: Exploring needs & understanding the landscape
Overview of UK institutional approaches
|11.00||Short Break/Welcoming guests|
|11.15||Carousel Session: meet/question time|
|11.50||Close carousel – review – next steps|
|12.15||Preparing over next two weeks: where next|
Bookings are closed for this event.