All staff at member organisations are EEUK associates.
Member organisations and associates benefit from the following:
- Richard Beresford Bursary to support the personal development of early career enterprise and entrepreneurship educators.
- Major discounts to attend the leading global enterprise and entrepreneurship education conference, IEEC ~ worth up to £168 per staff member.
- Opportunity to host events including IEEC, thereby attracting significant profile for the member organisation.
- Free attendance at EEUK Enterprise Exchange events (£125 for face-to-face events and £100 for online events for non-members) and opportunities to contribute to such events.
- £50 discount to participate in the EEUK Fast Track to Enterprise Education and Practice series to support early career educators and practitioners to develop their practice.
- £75 discount to apply for the EEUK Fellowship.
- Enterprise Education and Research Project Fund ~ so far £210,000 has been awarded to members.
- Discounted fee and ‘fast track’ to Fellowship of The RSA.
- Membership of a peer network of over 1000 EEUK associates from 100+ organisations.
- National representation to raise awareness of the importance of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Newsletters, blogs and Twitter (@EEUK has 7800+ followers) as well as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Free to use vacancy notice board – all listed vacancies also tweeted.
- Member profiles to tell the world about our members’ enterprising programmes and activities
- Impact Showcase to highlight the impact of EEUK associates’ work
- National Enterprise Educator Awards ~ recognising the crucial role of educators and practitioners
- Eligibility to display the EEUK Member logo.
- International links which enable our members to to become engaged with the EU, UN and other global opportunities.
All of the above costs just £700 per annum or £1250 for two years for an organisational membership meaning that every member of staff is eligible to benefit as an EEUK associate.