10:00 am - 12:30 pm 17/05/2022
**Please note this event is now full.
EEUK Visa Roundtable 17th May Members Discussion
EEUK members are coming together to discuss supporting our international student to start businesses.
If you are interested in discussing with other EEUK members how you can best support your international students with their visa requirements, then this online event is for you.
- Connect with others working with the UK visa system
- Highlight issues you have with the working practice of UK visas within business start-up
- Contribute your experiences, issues, or concerns to a future EEUK call for action
Informed by our keynote speaker, Thalej Vasishta, our closed discussion will allow you to raise real-life examples or emerging issues of concern and help EEUK determine whether a sector-wide response is needed. As we discuss this collectively, this is your chance to contribute to:
- A rich and informed debate on visa practice
- EEUK sector thinking on supporting international students
- Our shared questions and clarifications to be taken to the Home Office
- An EEUK advisory briefing for the wider sector
So, if you know your innovator visa from your start-up requirements, then join us for this small and focused event designed to create a shared understanding and potentially help draft a future EEUK briefing document/identification of the questions that the sector wants to raise at a national level.
If you want to be part of this closed workshop visa conversation, then book early as the numbers for this event are capped to create opportunities for online discussion within the roundtable format. Active contributions will be sought from those attending, so be prepared to comment, contribute, and raise your visa issues in this unique EEUK member event.
Cost: Free for EEUK members
This event is fully booked.