12:00 pm - 2:00 pm 07/09/2022 - 09/09/2022
Join us at the leading forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners – the 16th International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (IEEC).
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator-led interactive sessions and seminars as well as keynotes led by inspirational experts from across the world.
Join us by the bay at Swansea University for our first in-person conference since 2019.
Details of the programme are available here.
For more information about our keynote speakers, please visit here.
By participating you will learn, connect, contribute and network with old and new colleagues and friends. Most importantly, at the end of the three days, you will be inspired to try new approaches, enabled and equipped to be more innovative and better able to maximise the impact of your work.
Who should participate?
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers, project managers, business support professionals and others who are supporting start up and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research
To find out more and to register to come along please click here.
See above for how to book onto this event