10:00 am - 1:00 pm 09/09/2020 - 11/09/2020
IEECOnline: A taste of the International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference
September 9th – September 11th 10am to 1pm each day Online
IEECOnline will support enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners to keep their delivery fit for the future in a changing world. This virtual interactive conference will provide a flavour of the full IEEC through:
- Short expert inputs from internationally recognised keynotes
- Case studies and Pecha Kucha presentations sharing key learning and practice from EEUK Associates and Fellows
- Breakout sessions for facilitated discussion and networking
- Latest #EntEd Policy updates
EEUK Associates and Fellows, many of whom are highly regarded experts in their field, will feature throughout – inspiring others by sharing what they have learnt as practitioners, academics or influencers in the world of enterprise and entrepreneurship education.
The award ceremony for the National Enterprise Educator Awards will provide an exciting finale to the event.
- Paul Coyle, Director, Entrepreneurial Mindset Network on ‘Influencing change – the power of the entrepreneurial mindset.’
- Sally Brown, Emeritus Professor, Leeds Beckett University and Kay Sambell, Professor (HE Pedagogy), Edinburgh Napier University. Sally and Kay will present ‘Making assessment future fit: ensuring authentic assessment approaches in the light of Coronavirus changes to HE practice’
- Julienne Shields, CEO, United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) who will share how USASBE members have adapted delivery of start-up/incubation support in response to Covid-19
More about IEECOnline can be found here on the dedicated IEEC website.
This virtual interactive conference is free to attend for EEUK Associates and Fellows. £50 for others.
Bookings are closed for this event.