10:00 am - 4:00 pm 17/04/2019
Research into Enterprise Education: Getting your work ‘out there’
Wednesday 17thApril 2019, 10am – 4pm
JA114, Jaguar Building, Gosford Street, Coventry University, CV1 5DL
*** Collated tweets from the day can be found here ***
*** Slides can be downloaded at the bottom of this page ***
Delegates has the opportunity to:
- Discuss the differences between types of conferences;
- Learn about the publication process;
- Network with research and practitioner enterprise educators from a range of colleges and universities;
- Develop ideas for potential researcher/practitioner research collaborations
- Network with enterprise educators and researchers from a range of universities and colleges
This was the first event under the co-badged ISBE-EEUK Community of Interest (COI) in Research in Enterprise Education. The COI is intended to explicitly link together the research and practice arms of the EntEd discipline: encouraging and supporting educational practitioners to produce research output; to facilitate the development of potential research projects and partnerships between researchers and practitioners; to host activities where researchers and practitioners exchange expert knowledge; and to act as an expert group to inform policy responses and calls for evidence.
This first workshop explored the process of submission to conferences and journals. The event signposted good practice in submission and publication, provided activities to encourage networking, and developed ideas for potential researcher/practitioner research collaborations.
For more details of the COI or to join, please click here.
Speakers and facilitators include
- Dr Emily Beaumont, Plymouth Marjon University
- Dr Kelly Smith, Coventry University
- Professor David Rae, De Montfort University
- Dr Sarah Preedy, Plymouth Marjon University
This event was organised by ISBE, the International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship at Coventry University and EEUK
Slides can be downloaded here:
COI RentEd Questions and notes
Bookings are closed for this event.