10:00 am - 1:00 pm 11/02/2021
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Improve their understanding of alternative approaches to social science enterprise and commercialisation
- Explore what is required at the university / college level in terms of skills and support structures
- Hear what has been learnt so far through the ASPECT network and ARC accelerator
- Share insights and ideas with other participants through open discussion
- Discuss how to develop support programmes that benefit from economies of scale.
This EEUK Enterprise Exchange online event, delivered in partnership with three members of the ASPECT network will share best practice at the frontier of Social Science enterprise, innovation and commercialisation.
Speakers will share experiences gained from delivering workshops on social science commercialisation and from ARC, the first accelerator programme dedicated entirely to social science researchers, which has already successfully accelerated 15 institutional teams.
The event will focus on lessons learnt and insights, as well as on what is planned for developing the ASPECT network and continuing the ARC accelerator programme. Delivery style will be varied, with plenty of opportunity for active participation and discussion.
Speakers confirmed so far
- Tony Walker, Deputy Director, Masood Entrepreneurship Centre, The University of Manchester
- Dr Sam Gallagher, Principal Consultant, Oxentia Ltd
- Chris Fellingham, Licensing & Ventures Manager, Oxford University Innovation
- Chris Gilson, Blog Editor, LSE US Centre and Founder, The State of the States
This online event is free of charge for EEUK members and associates and £100 for others. Please register below.