10:00 am - 4:00 pm 04/07/2017
University of Kent, Canterbury
Darwin College, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NY
***The Storify for this event can be found here***
This one day ‘Enterprise Exchange’ event enabled delegates to:
- Obtain a European perspective on enterprise and entrepreneurship education within universities
- Share best practice with other likeminded educators and understand the synergies that exist across various European institutions
- Compare and contrast different approaches to support entrepreneurs in universities and the local ecosystems
- Network with other enterprise and entrepreneurship professionals and educators
Background and summary
EEUK Enterprise Exchange events are one day best practice style mini conferences where educators and practitioners come together to share and exchange good practice and expertise related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education.
This event was held in Canterbury, a short journey on the high-speed train from London, at the University of Kent campus. This conference aimed to impart a European perspective on enterprise and entrepreneurship education: curricular; co-curricular; and extra-curricular, within universities.
The day included insights from guest speakers about their experiences and approaches while supporting students and local businesses to be more enterprising and entrepreneurial through their university programs. There was a Q&A session with the guest speakers followed by a roundtable discussion.
The focus throughout the event was on sharing best practice with other likeminded educators and to understand the synergies that exist across European institutions.
Speakers and contributors:
|◦ Marcus Wright, University of Kent, England
◦ Jolien Coenraets, University of Ghent, Belgium
◦ Dragos-Cristian Vasilescu, Vienna University of Technology in Austria
◦ Doctor Ben Graziano, ZHAW Zurich, Switzerland
◦ Professor Andy Penaluna, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Wales
This event was organised by EEUK and University of Kent
You can download the event slides below:
See above for how to book onto this event