Join us in Belfast for IEEC2024!
Conference dates: Wednesday 4th September – Friday 6th September 2024
We are very excited to be bringing IEEC to Belfast, thanks to our host & sponsor Queen’s University Belfast, in partnership with Visit Belfast. Join us to learn about the latest developments in enterprise and entrepreneurship education from colleagues, keynote speakers and expert panel members. With a range of sessions across several themed tracks, delegates will have a unique opportunity to meet with friends, old and new, and celebrate the world of Ent Ed!
Programme and registration information will be announced in early 2024 on the IEEC website. Make sure that you are signed up to the EEUK newsletter to be kept up-to-date on developments!
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator-led interactive sessions and seminars as well as keynotes led by inspirational experts from across the world.
A snapshot of the IEEC community:
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers, project managers, business support professionals and others who are supporting start up and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research
See our photos from IEEC2023 at the University of Surrey here! (Credit: Vicky Matthers Photography)
You can also find the official IEEC2023 video here (Credit: Ved Media)
Host & Platinum Sponsor