Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design supports students, graduates, staff and local people who wish to turn good ideas into viable new business and social enterprises.
The Enterprise team is based in the University’s Labor and Career Center, helping clients with information, advice, training and start-up space, under the KNUTD banner, as follows:
- advising on professional career planning: identifying ways and opportunities for employment, assistance in choosing a professional career development;
- providing advice to students and graduates on how to write your own resume, interview, self-presentation, etc.;
- providing objective information about current professions, demand for specialists in the labor market and the level of wages;
- conducting discussions, lectures, thematic trainings, master classes from leading companies and specialists of Ukraine and the world;
- selection of additional courses in various fields to improve the professional level;
- posting current vacancies on the pages of the Labor and Career Center and on Facebook;
- holding Job Fairs with the involvement of the most prestigious companies in the industry.
In addition, KNUTD has the Department of Entrepreneurship and Business is a degree-granting department for specialist training in the educational levels of bachelor and master in Specialty 076 “Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activity”. The strategic goal of the Department’s activities: to form an educated, thinking entrepreneur, as well as to provide the labor market with highly qualified, competitive specialists with high moral values, who are fluent in organizational and managerial skills necessary for success in the modern labor market and under conditions of rapid scientific and technological progress.
Mr. Oleg Shevchenko, Director of External and Project Affairs,email@example.com