In 2017, the Lviv Polytechnic National University established the Business Innovation Center Tech StartUp School(TSUS) as a training center for the development and promotion of academic entrepreneurship. The center provides camps, seminars, and workshops for students, startup teams, and young entrepreneurs. Tech StartUp School’s mission is to create a comfortable innovation environment for producing and implementing different creative ideas and successful startups. Also, we help innovators, led by business coaches and mentors, go from the concept of startups to building a business model, finding investment, and commercializing a project.
Our main activities include but are not limited to the following:
– Education and business education for different target groups (young entrepreneurs, startups, school children, war veterans, etc.),
– Organization and holding conferences, workshops, presentations, open space exchange of experience,
– Business incubator, support of startups, innovation, acceleration,
– Asolutionhub – consulting, coaching, problem-solving, expert support for startups,
– Crowdfunding platform StartEra,
– Providing coworking services and access to infrastructure,
– Running and providing access to a Specialized laboratory for innovations – TechLabInno.
Nazar Podolchak (CEO): email@example.com
Nadiia Olesko (Educational Program Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org