The Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy (UEPA) is a public university in the city of Kharkiv (Ukraine) that is a serious player both in the market of higher and vocational business-education.
UEPA has educational programs of all cycles of higher education (bachelor, master, PhD) in management, marketing, entrepreneurship, as well as a unique educational program in economic and business education.
In the structure of UEPA, business-education and enterprise & entrepreneurship research implement:
– Economics and Management Department;
– Marketing and Trade Entrepreneurship Department;
– Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism Business Department.
A number of structures related to corporate education and business incubation operates at the Academy, namely:
– UEPA startup club;
– Innovative Educational Technologies, International Relations and Academic Mobility Center;
– The Center for Career, Creativity and Entrepreneurship Development (CCED), created as part of the Create Creative Entrepreneurs project within the Creative Spark Programme.
UEPA’s strategy notes among the most significant priorities:
– the development of the entrepreneurial ecosystem;
– participation in cluster initiatives and constant interaction with business stakeholders;
– internationalization at all levels of management and education in the academy;
– openness, interaction, networking and partnership at the regional, national and international level.
We at UEPA aim to contribute to excellence in enterprise and entrepreneurship education and are very interested in expanding the network and building effective relationships with new universities and organizations from the UK.
Roman Nesterenko, Head of the Innovative Educational Technologies, International Relations and Academic Mobility Center email@example.com
Iuliia Dudnieva, Coordinator of the Career, Creativity and Entrepreneurship Development Center (CCED), Associate Professor of Economy and Management Department