10:00 am - 12:30 pm 18/11/2021
Thursday November 18th and Thursday December 2nd 2021 (2 morning sessions)
10am- 12.30 – Online
Is enterprise/entrepreneurship education or practice a new challenge for you?
Want to “fast-track” your understanding of the enterprise education landscape?
Looking to connect with others to explore different approaches to #EntEd?
This interactive online event will provide an overview for those who are new to #EntEd and are keen to:
- Connect with others working in a variety of roles to deliver enterprise/entrepreneurship education and business start-up
- Experience a showcase of examples of practice from across enterprise education and student/graduate start-up
- Spend the sessions “jargon busting” and getting to grips with key sector drivers, supported by tools and resources
- Build a support network by making the most of the online opportunities to talk to, share with and learn from those who are in similar and related roles
Takeaways will include:
- Insights into delivering enterprise and entrepreneurship education and practice from experienced practitioners
- Understanding of the landscape through an appreciation of the key bodies/agencies that drive and support UK enterprise education
- Networks, tools, and online resources that will assist you in delivering your role
With an online format, you will join for two morning group sessions and will be invited to connect with other delegates or reflect by undertaking small activities in the week in between. This approach is specifically designed to provide short supportive inputs that give you time to explore and digest the learning before working together online to consolidate the learning and determine your next steps.
Speakers and contributors will include:
- EEUK Director as your event host
- EEUK Directors showcasing institutional approaches and practice
- Alison Price, EEUK Head of Policy and Professional Practice
- Kate Beresford, EEUK Head of Membership and Operations
Who should attend?
Those who are new to enterprise / entrepreneurship education and practice, working in higher or further education and keen to develop your practice and understand more about the breadth of the #EntEd agenda.
Note: As this is specifically intended for those “new to enterprise”, undertaking new roles or seeking a “fast track” refresher, if you wish to discuss your suitability or explore whether this will support your needs, then email Alison to arrange an informal chat.
Book early: Numbers are capped to ensure a quality online experience for all delegates. This will ensure that there are opportunities for online discussions and networking as well as the opportunity to explore things in small working groups and ask your questions.
Cost: £100 for EEUK members; £150 for others (Payment required in advance)