10:00 am - 12:30 pm 23/03/2021
Tuesday 23rd March and Tuesday 13th April 2021 (2 morning sessions)
Is enterprise/entrepreneurship education a new challenge for you?
Want to “fast-track” your understanding of the enterprise education landscape?
Looking to connect with others to explore different approaches to working online?
If you are interested in understanding more about the breadth of the enterprise/entrepreneurship agenda and are keen extend your developing practice, then this online event has been specifically designed for you. This interactive online event will provide an overview for all those who are keen to:
- Connect with others working in a variety of roles to deliver enterprise/entrepreneurship education and business start-up
- Experience a showcase of examples of practice from across enterprise education and student/graduate start-up
- Spend the sessions “jargon busting” and getting to grips with key sector drivers, supported by tools and resources
- Build a support network by making the most of the online opportunities to talk to, share with and learn from those who are in similar and related roles
Takeaways will include:
- Insights into delivering enterprise and entrepreneurship education from experienced practitioners
- Understanding of the landscape through an appreciation of the key bodies/agencies that drive and support UK enterprise education
- Networks, tools, and online resources that will assist you in delivering your role
With a new online format, you will join for two morning group sessions and will also be invited to connect with other delegates or undertake small activities in the week in between. This approach is specifically designed to provide short supportive inputs that then give you time to explore and digest the learning before working together online to consolidate the learning and determine your next steps.
Speakers and contributors will include:
- EEUK Director as your event host
- EEUK Directors showcasing institutional approaches and practice
- Alison Price, EEUK Head of Policy and Professional Practice
- Kate Beresford, EEUK Head of Membership and Operations
Book early: The numbers for this event are capped to ensure a quality online experience for all delegates. This will ensure that there are opportunities for online discussions and networking as well as the opportunity to explore things in small working groups and ask your questions.
Note: this event is designed for all those working in or with Higher Education with a professional interest in enterprise and entrepreneurial education that are looking for a broad-brush overview. There will be a similar event planned for Further Education.
If you want to discuss your suitability to attend or find out whether this will support your needs, then email Alison to arrange a chat.
Cost: £100 for EEUK members; £150 for others (Payment required in advance)