Aberystwyth University supports students, graduates, staff and local people who wish to turn good ideas into viable new business and social enterprises.
The Enterprise team is based in the University’s Careers Department, helping clients with information, advice, training and start-up space, under the AberPreneurs banner, as follows:
- Weekly Business Start-Up and Enterprise workshops
- Annual Business Start-up Week “bootcamp” style event
- Visits from inspirational Entrepreneurial Role Models
- £10,000 annual InvEnterPrize student ideas competition, in conjunction with the University’s Alumni
- Business Start-up Mentoring, in conjunction with Big Ideas Wales / Business Wales
- “Bright Sparks” student-led Enterprise society
- Academic Champions of Enterprise in each Department (coming soon) !!
Tony Orme, Enterprise Manager, email@example.com
Louise Somerfield, Enterprise Administration Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org