The Entrepreneurship Institute at King’s College London helps all students, staff and alumni to develop an entrepreneurial mindset of their own, whatever their future. We believe that everyone can be entrepreneurial, and that entrepreneurial people can help make the world a better place by solving problems, creating a healthier, smarter, more equal and sustainable future.
Since 1829, King’s has developed entrepreneurial thinkers, from the discovery of DNA by Maurice Wilkins and Rosalind Franklin to the foundation of modern nursing by Florence Nightingale. We continue to produce cutting-edge research and innovations that are pushing boundaries and solving some of the biggest challenges facing society today.
Sustainability cuts across every single function of the Entrepreneurship Institute, including how we develop entrepreneurial skills and start-ups. Our community of Experts in Residence are also on hand to offer support and advice from a diverse range of industries.
The team works across all study levels in nine faculties to engage the King’s community in entrepreneurship. Our programmes include:
- Seven Skills of an Entrepreneurial Mindset Framework, which can be applied to any sector, any career and any future.
- Enterprise Award, a year-long programme of learning experiences and opportunities to help students develop the Seven Skills of an Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Idea Factory, an idea generation competition nurturing the biggest and best ideas across King’s with the potential to grow into ventures.
- Women Entrepreneurs Network, aiming to achieve gender parity across the Institute’s activities, whilst supporting hundreds of women at different stages of their entrepreneurial journeys.
- King’s20 Accelerator, a flagship start-up programme supporting the 20 brightest and highest potential ventures from King’s to reach their potential. Since 2015, we’ve seen over 160 ventures come through the programme who collectively have raised £60m+ in investment and employ over 600 people.
Join our community
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Listen to ‘Disruptors’, our podcast featuring innovative disruptors from the King’s community.
Contact us: email@example.com