Enterprise education activities at the University of Bath are coordinated from within the Research and Innovation Services based in the Innovation Centre. In addition to centrally-organised events, the enterprise team also support a student-led entrepreneur group (BANTER) and the Enactus (SIFE) team. Key activities include:
- A business plan competition, sponsored by Deloitte
- ‘Uni Popshop’: an award winning pop-up shop competition at London’s Spitalfields market
- ‘Apps Crunch’: an app-design competition run in conjunction with the Bath Digital Festival
- ‘Dragons’ Den’ sessions with alumni entrepreneurs providing seed funding for student businesses
- Social Enterprise Workshop (in collaboration with ELON University, North Carolina) as part of a £25K UnLtd fund to support staff and student social enterprise ventures.
- Regular speaker & workshop skills sessions
Contact: Siobain Hone (Enterprise Education Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org