10:00 am - 4:00 pm 25/04/2023
Trends and Future Developments in Entrepreneurship Mentoring
The Invention Rooms, 68 Wood Lane, White City, London W12 7TA
Tuesday 25th April 2023, 10.00am-4.00pm
Following the EEUK Enterprise Exchange event in May 2020 on Mentoring and Coaching for Student Entrepreneurs, this led to the formation of the Network for Coaching and Mentoring Entrepreneurs (NCME), supported by EEUK. The aim of this event 3 years on will be to bring practitioners and programme managers together to discuss new trends and future developments in entrepreneurship mentoring practice through:
- Trends – dissemination of the findings from NCME meetings on topics such as peer mentoring, mentor recruitment and managing mentor relationships
- Future developments – case study examples from practitioners who are trying new programmes and discussion of how mentoring practices should progress in entrepreneurship
Host and Facilitators
Dr Harveen Chugh and Victoria Nicholl, co-founders of the Network for Coaching and Mentoring Entrepreneurs
Benefits of attending
- Insights and best practice on topics related to mentoring such as peer mentoring, mentor recruitment and managing relationships
- Ideas and inspiration from those already running more established mentoring programmes and experimenting with new ideas
- Understand the key requirements for launching your own pilot mentoring scheme and leave with an action plan in place!
Cost to attend
EEUK Members FREE
Bookings are closed for this event.